- Anniversaries of the Ladies' Literary Societies were held on Friday, June 7, at 2:00 PM.
- Recitals by the Piano, Voice, and Violin Departments were performed on Friday, June 7, at 8:00 PM.
- The Alumni-Normal Baseball Game was carried out on Saturday, June 8, at 2:30 PM.
- Anniversaries of the Men's Literary Societies were held on Saturday, June 8, at 8:00 PM.
- The Baccalaureate Address was delivered by President H. H. Seerley on Sunday, June 9, at 4:00 PM.
- The Annual Prayer Service for Alumni, Seniors, and Students began on Sunday, June 9, at 6:30 PM.
- The Orchestral Band Concert began on Monday, June 10, at 10:00 AM.
Commencement activities began on Wednesday, June 12
- "Rondo Brilliant", by Miss Floy Graham, Cedar Falls
- A Present Problem, by Della Patton, Washington
- American Nationalization, by Julian H. Gist, Cedar Falls
- Overture, "Calif of Baghdad", by the Orchestra
- Our Obligation, by June Emry, Brighton
- National Expansion, by Lloyd Loonan, Waterloo
- "Summer", by Mrs. Katharine Gray
- National Idealism, by Mabel Anderson, Cedar Falls
- "Shoogy Shoo" and "Tripping Lightly", by the Cecilians