Douglas T. Pine Papers, c. 1966-2000
Title: Douglas T. Pine Papers, c. 1966-2000
Record Series: 14/15/02/03
Creator: Pine, Douglas T.
Date: c. 1966-2000
Extent: 3 boxes (1.251 linear feet)
Repository: Special Collections and University Archives, University of Northern Iowa
Language: Materials entirely in English.
Information for Users
Accessing the Collection:
No restrictions. Materials are open for research.
Sensitive Materials Statement: Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy or similar laws, and the Iowa Open Records Law (see Iowa Code § 22.7). Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g., a cause of action under common law for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Northern Iowa assumes no responsibility.
Preferred Citation: [Identification of item], in the [Series Title] #[series number], [folder number or title when applicable], [Collection Name], Rod Library, University of Northern Iowa.
General Use, Reproduction, and Copyright Policies
Many items housed in the Rod Library Special Collections & University Archives, including unpublished images and manuscripts, may be protected by copyright, publication rights, trademarks, or model release rights which the library does not own and for which the library cannot grant permission or licensing. Materials currently under copyright are usually still available for research and limited reproduction under Fair Use laws. However, it is the sole responsibility of the patron to determine whether or not their use of a given material falls within Fair Use guidelines and to obtain permission for said use from the rightful copyright owner. If you are unsure where to begin, please consult the Copyright LibGuide. Please note that it is not the library's responsibility to locate or contact copyright holders for a patron, and neither the library nor library employees are responsible for copyright violations of the materials to which they facilitate research access. Please see our full General Use and Service Policies for more information.
Dr. Pine was a professor in the Department of Industrial Technology. In 2014 he was granted emeritus status.
Scope and Content
This collection contains mainly information about the Department of Industrial Technology, reports, plans, workshops, conferences, projects, and instruction. There is no personal information about Dr. Pine.
- Folder 1: Department of Industrial Technology mission and organization
- Folder 2: Strategic planning
- Folder 3: Five-year plan, 1986-1991
- Folder 4: Technology Challenge Workshop
- Folder 5: Industrial Technology facilities at UNI
- Folder 6: Computer laboratory plans
- Folder 7: Production Institute, 1977-1978
- Folder 1: Competency-based instruction
- Folder 2: Industrial Arts Curriculum Project, 1974
- Folder 3: American Industry Project, 1966-1968
- Folder 4: Industrial Arts in-service workshops, 1976-1977
- Folder 5: WOC instruction supplies
- Folder 6: WOC instruction material
- Folders 1-2: NSF CIM Project, 1992
- Folder 3: Computer Integrated Manufacturing Conference, UNI, October 1995
- Folder 4: NSF project to upgrade the production laboratory to CIM capability, 1996
- Folder 5: NSF project report, 1996
- Folder 6: Project proposals and reports, ca. 1990-1995
Collection processed and finding aid created by Library Associate Dave Hoing, October 2017. Updated by Dave Hoing, January 2018 and April 2018.