Brochures and Announcements
Title: Brochures and Announcements
Record Series: 14/06/01 [Box 1]
Creator: Department of Theatre
Extent: 1 box (0.42 linear feet); 1 oversize item (3.58 linear feet)
Repository: Special Collections and University Archives, Rod Library, University of Northern Iowa.
Language: Materials entirely in English.
Information for Users
Accessing the Collection:
No restrictions. Materials are open for research.
Technical Access: Some issues of the Theatre UNI Alumni Newsletter and the Theatre UNI brochure are available online in ScholarWorks.
Sensitive Materials Statement: Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy or similar laws, and the Iowa Open Records Law (see Iowa Code § 22.7). Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g., a cause of action under common law for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Northern Iowa assumes no responsibility.
Preferred Citation: [Identification of item], in the [Series Title] #[series number], [folder number or title when applicable], [Collection Name], Rod Library, University of Northern Iowa.
General Use, Reproduction, and Copyright Policies
Many items housed in the Rod Library Special Collections & University Archives, including unpublished images and manuscripts, may be protected by copyright, publication rights, trademarks, or model release rights which the library does not own and for which the library cannot grant permission or licensing. Materials currently under copyright are usually still available for research and limited reproduction under Fair Use laws. However, it is the sole responsibility of the patron to determine whether or not their use of a given material falls within Fair Use guidelines and to obtain permission for said use from the rightful copyright owner. If you are unsure where to begin, please consult the Copyright LibGuide. Please note that it is not the library's responsibility to locate or contact copyright holders for a patron, and neither the library nor library employees are responsible for copyright violations of the materials to which they facilitate research access. Please see our full General Use and Service Policies for more information.
Scope and Content
Some issues of the Theatre UNI Alumni Newsletter and the Theatre UNI brochure are available online in ScholarWorks.
- Folder 1: Announcements and brochures, 1978-1992
- Folder 2: Announcements and brochures, 1993-
- Folder 3: Annual drama conference, 1960-1977
- Folder 4: 2007/2008 season
- Folder 5: Prospective theatre major materials, 1960-2006
- Folder 6: Position vacancies
- Folder 7: Children's theatre workshops
- Folder 8: Stage Ink (newsletter)
- Folder 9: Stage, Inc., flyers and photograph
- Folder 10: American College Theatre Festival, 1982
- Folder 11: Theta Alpha Phi newsletter
- Folder 12: The Strayer-Wood Theatre
- Folder 13: Death of a Salesman, 30th anniversary, Strayer-Wood, 2008
- Folder 14: 2009/2010 season
- Folder 15: 2016/2017 season
- Folder 16: Theatre UNI Alumni newsletter
- Folder 17: 2018/2019 season
- 3 items, sketches of Strayer-Wood Theatre, 1978
Finding aid created by Library Associate Dave Hoing, July 2017. Updated January 2018 and April 2018 by Dave Hoing and Student Assistant Keegan Little, May 2018; Archival Processor Tessa Wakefield, March 2021. Linear feet updated on September 14, 2017.