Announcements, Brochures, and Handbook
Title: Announcements, Brochures, and Handbook
Record Series: 06/01/01 [Box 1-2]
Extent: 2 boxes (0.83 linear feet)
Language: Materials entirely in English.
Information for Users
Accessing the Collection:
No restrictions. Materials are open for research.
Sensitive Materials Statement: Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy or similar laws, and the Iowa Open Records Law (see Iowa Code § 22.7). Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g., a cause of action under common law for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Northern Iowa assumes no responsibility.
Preferred Citation: [Identification of item], in the [Series Title] #[series number], [folder number or title when applicable], [Collection Name], Rod Library, University of Northern Iowa.
General Use, Reproduction, and Copyright Policies
Many items housed in the Rod Library Special Collections & University Archives, including unpublished images and manuscripts, may be protected by copyright, publication rights, trademarks, or model release rights which the library does not own and for which the library cannot grant permission or licensing. Materials currently under copyright are usually still available for research and limited reproduction under Fair Use laws. However, it is the sole responsibility of the patron to determine whether or not their use of a given material falls within Fair Use guidelines and to obtain permission for said use from the rightful copyright owner. If you are unsure where to begin, please consult the Copyright LibGuide. Please note that it is not the library's responsibility to locate or contact copyright holders for a patron, and neither the library nor library employees are responsible for copyright violations of the materials to which they facilitate research access.
Please see our full General Use and Service Policies for more information.
- Folder A: Affirmative Action handbook, 1979
- Folder B: Affirmative Action announcements
- Folder C: Affirmative Action brochures
- Folder D: Affirmative Action report to the Board of Regents, March 1984
- Folder E: Affirmative Action report to the Board of Regents, March 1985
- Folder F: Affirmative Action report to the Board of Regents, April 1986
- Folder G: Comprehensive Affirmative Action plan, 1974
- Folder H: Affirmative Action handbook, February 1, 1979
- Folder I: Active work forces analysis, February 1989
- Folder J: Affirmative Action guide – faculty
- Folder K: Affirmative Action guide – Professional & Scientific
- Folder A; Affirmative Action Newsletters
- Folder B: E.O.C. (Educational Opportunities Center) newsletter
- Folder C: Erasing discrimination and harassment
- Folder D: Sexual harassment
- Folder E: “Sexual Harassment,” 2nd edition
- Folder F: Affirmative Action Councils, Colloquium reports, 1994
- Folder G: Colloquium Report of the Affirmative Action Councils, 1994 (2 copies)
- Folder H: Annual report, 1995 (2 copies)
- Folder I: Campus Climate Assessment, November 2005
- Folder J: Changes to discrimination and harassment policy, 2009
- Folder K: Town hall meeting on diversity, 2011
- Folder L: Supporting the academic success of pregnant and parenting students
- Folder M: Diversity Matters, 2014
- Folder N: Revised regulations – Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, March 2014
Finding aid created by Library Associate Dave Hoing, June 2017. Updated by Archival Processor Tessa Wakefield, March 2020.