Faculty productivity studies, 1991-1996, and other reports
Title: Faculty productivity studies, 1991-1996, and other reports
Record Series: 03/06/01
Extent: 1 box (1.25 linear feet)
Repository: Special Collections and University Archives, Rod Library, University of Northern Iowa.
Language: Materials entirely in English.
Information for Users
Accessing the Collection:
No restrictions. Materials are open for research.
Immediate Source of Acquisition:
Sensitive Materials Statement: Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy or similar laws, and the Iowa Open Records Law (see Iowa Code § 22.7). Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g., a cause of action under common law for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Northern Iowa assumes no responsibility.
Preferred Citation: [Identification of item] in the Faculty Productivity Studies collection, 1991-1996, Archives Record Series 02/00/25/03, [folder number], University Archives, Rod Library, University of Northern Iowa
General Use, Reproduction, and Copyright Policies
Many items housed in the Rod Library Special Collections & University Archives, including unpublished images and manuscripts, may be protected by copyright, publication rights, trademarks, or model release rights which the library does not own and for which the library cannot grant permission or licensing. Materials currently under copyright are usually still available for research and limited reproduction under Fair Use laws. However, it is the sole responsibility of the patron to determine whether or not their use of a given material falls within Fair Use guidelines and to obtain permission for said use from the rightful copyright owner. If you are unsure where to begin, please consult the Copyright LibGuide. Please note that it is not the library's responsibility to locate or contact copyright holders for a patron, and neither the library nor library employees are responsible for copyright violations of the materials to which they facilitate research access. Please see our full General Use and Service Policies for more information.
Scope and Content
The series offers a good look at the relationship between faculty compensation and productivity in the early to middle 1990s.
- Folder 1: Attitudes toward UNI, Crawford Johnson Group, August 1997
- Folder 2: Affirmative action progress reports, 1989-1991
- Folder 3: Instructional costs and productivity, 1997 (Delaware study)
- Folder 4: Iowa college and university enrollment, 1980-1989
- Folder 5: Strategic plans with performance indicator reports, 1997-1999
- Folder 6: Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys (MISiS), delegation visit, 2004
- Folder 7: Supporting Integrating Technology and Education Service Program (SITES-Russia), final report, 2004
- Folder 8: Faculty data reports, 1996-2004
- Folder 9: Faculty compensation and productivity study, by semester, fall 1991-spring 1996
- Folder 10: Reports on faculty productivity to Regents and General Assembly, 1997 (Dorr request)
- Folder 11: Faculty productivity, trend analysis, May 6, 2002
Collection processed and inventory developed by University Archivist Gerald L. Peterson, March 2013; updated, April 5, 2013 (GP). Updated by Library Associate Dave Hoing, October 2017 and again in February 2018. Linear Feet updated August 8, 2017.